According to Forbes, 90% of customers say video helps them make buying decisions
and 64% of customers say that seeing a video makes them more likely to buy.
At its core, video marketing is an engaging, modern marketing strategy that introduces video content as a format for telling stories, delivering business messages, educating your audience, and so much more.
If a photo is worth a thousand words, then how much more valuable is video? That’s the basis of video marketing, a forward-facing marketing strategy that integrates engaging video into your marketing campaigns.
Video marketing can be used for everything from building customer rapport, to promoting your brand, services or products. Additionally, video marketing can serve as a medium to present how-to’s, promote customer testimonials, live-stream events and deliver viral (entertaining) content.
Increase Reach and Revenue with Video Marketing
IMPROVE LEAD GENERATION
From acquiring, to nurturing, and converting leads, nothing boosts
the impact of your outreach efforts like video marketing.
Our Spotlight Clips feature a “Call-to-Action” with “Email Capture.”
Viewers can interact with your business with one click.
GENERATE BRAND AWARENESS THROUGH VIDEO MARKETING
Increase reach and engagement with branded videos
that let you tell your story your way, everywhere.
INCREASE ECOMMERCE CONVERSION TO DRIVE SALES
Convert shoppers to buyers with videos that showcase
the look, feel, and movement of your products.
MARKET YOUR PRODUCTS WITH VIDEO
Sell more, way more, with one-of-a-kind product launches,
the buzz of live streaming, and incredible analytics insights.
GET RESULTS WITH LIVE VIDEO STREAMING
Expand your audience with the exclusivity and excitement of live events
that can be streamed anywhere, anytime, on any device.
TAKE YOUR LIVE EVENTS VIRTUAL
From conferences to concerts, we can help you bring branded, immersive live and
always-on events to any size audience. Virtual Events Experience makes it easy.
Benefits of Video Marketing
The benefits of video marketing are many.
Let’s begin with the easily quantifiable: statistics, numbers, and data:
- Video helps you connect with your audience. Today, so much of a company’s marketing efforts are designed to help build trust. Video is the bridge that links what you say to who you really are, allowing customers to peer behind the curtain and get to know your brand.
- Video is an SEO gold mine, helping build backlinks to your site, boosting likes and shares (which can effect search rankings), and driving traffic to your site. And let’s not forget that YouTube is owned by Google, so be sure to post your videos to YT and tag, tag, tag with keywords/key phrases!
- Videos boost information retention. If your customers hear something only, they’re likely to retain about 10% of that information three days later; by contrast, if what they hear is accompanied by relevant imagery, they’ll retain an average 65% of that information three days later.
- Video content accounts for an estimated 74% of all online traffic. Your customers love video. Would-be customers also love video, which means good video marketing can attract new visitors.
- Email subject lines that include the word “video” see a 19% increase in open rates, and a 65% boost in click-throughs.
- Four times as many customers would prefer to watch a product video, than read a product description.
- Consider this: after watching a video, customers are 64-85% more likely to make a purchase.
Contact us for more information.